Soft, Fluffy Egg less Butter Cookies are prepared using just 3 ingredients. These mildly sweet cookies can be a great tea time snack. All purpose flour, powdered sugar and butter are used to prepare these cookies. Whole wheat flour also can be used to make it healthy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 22 minutes
Makes: 14 to 15 cookies
- All purpose flour/Maida: 1 cup
- Baking powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Salt: A pinch
- Caster sugar: ¼ cup (Powdered)
- Butter: ½ cup (unsalted white butter)
- Vanilla essence: ¼ teaspoon
- Sieve maida,salt and baking powder together and keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Mix butter and powdered sugar and blend well to a smooth paste.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Add maida mixture and knead to a soft smooth dough.(No need to add any water or milk).
- Prepare 13 to 15 small walnut sized balls and flatten a little.
- Arrange all the cookies in a baking tray.
- Bake cookies in a preheated oven for 20 to 22 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade till a little brown.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before serving.